Friday, April 23, 2010

Ready for the Weekend

My poor legs were not too pleased with me today! This was my third day in a row (I took a few days off after the 10k), and I only did 3 miles today, but man was the last half mile tough!! No worries though, they will get plenty of rest this weekend :)

A lot of my sorority sisters that are now big kids with real jobs and everything are coming back this weekend. My boyfriend and his two sisters (who also go all go to school with me) are having their annual "birthday/let's get f*ed up" party. Since his older sister and I were in the same sorority, a lot of her friends are my friends, too! Convenient, yes? There's a lot of other drama that I won't go in to, but let's just pray that the rain holds off (not likely, 70% chance all day Saturday) because it's supposed to be an outside thing. Either way, 5 kegs later, it should be fun, or at least an adventure!

1 comment: