Tuesday, May 4, 2010

B-e-a-utiful

Today was day 2 of my p90x adventure! I did the Shoulders & Arms workout, and I am a true believer in the p90x hype. It's really, really good, especially if you're someone like me who thinks regular weight lifting is boooring. My core is already sore and I can guarantee that my upper body will be screaming tomorrow, so I think I will try the Kenpo tomorrow - it's supposed to be a martial arts type workout, so that should give my muscles a rest from the weights. We'll see how it stacks up to Billy Blanks haha!

After p90x I took a run...I was just going to go for a 2-miler but it was so gorgoues out that I just couldn't help myself so I think it was more like 3 miles :) we definitely appreciate 72* and sunny in Ohio!


I'm in "use up everything before summer" mode when it comes to my food, and I've had some ground turkey in the freezer all year, so I'm going to attempt some tacos for dinner tonight! Let's hope it's not too disastrous :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment