Monday, May 3, 2010

My New Friend, Tony

Whew...I had such a busy (but good!) weekend and this week is super busy as well! The Cavs game was *amazing* and I have some good pics that I want to post on here, but I think it will have to wait until school slows down a little bit.

It was soo nice to get out of Ada for the weekend. It's so sad that I consider Cleveland more desirable destination than where I'm at lol. Of course, too much food/alcohol consuming and little activity (sigh), so that means I will be working double time these next two weeks so that I don't feel disgusting in a swimsuit :) today was a 2 mile run followed by p09x...yes, you heard me, I started p90x today. I discovered over the weekend that I can barely do a regular push-up anymore, which is pathetic!! Doug, of course, showed me up with pull-ups, push-ups, and every other kind of -up you can think of. Therefore, I am p90x-ing my way to a TONED body! Well, I'm cheating. I'm not following their schedule and I'm definitely skipping some exercises that are, um, a little challenging. But it's definitely a fun switch-up since I don't have any set running goals right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment